All users must be fully vaccinated.
You must allocate a Covid-19 Marshall to site all vaccination certificates.
The QR Code at the hall must be scanned upon arrival.
You must also allocate a Marshal for your event who is responsible for all people to use this QR code and you must check all vaccination certificates.
As a hirer you must adhere to current requirements, as follows:
- We have a QR Code that guests must scan upon arrival.
Currently the one person per four square metre rule applies
- The requirement to notify Council and Victorian Dept. of Health and Human
Services (DHHS) if there are any confirmed cases of COVID-19 by attendees
- The requirement to comply with legislation and guidance from relevant Federal and
State government authorities
- For current government regulations and more information: please go to:
- Please use the hand sanitiser and wash your hands often
When you leave the hall:
- Please wipe down ALL surfaces used with the paper towel and spray bottle sanitiser
- Immediately dispose of the paper towel in the rubbish bin and then place ALL
rubbish in the skip bin at the rear of the building, located in the carpark.